- 5 fully proportional channels
- Pro-class ergonomics you can thoroughly customize
- Advanced programming features
- SimpleScroll™ interface
- Built-In telemetry
- 5.5-millisecond frame rate with compatible receivers
- Programmable vibration alerts
- 250-model memory
- Programming for compatible AVC® receivers
- Includes SR6000T telemetry receiver
- EN328 compatible
Superb Ergonomics Inspired by the DX6R Optimized weight distribution and all kinds of adjustments make it easy to thoroughly adapt the DX5R’s ergonomics to your driving style. The sense of balance and comfort they provide perfectly complements the precision of DSMR technology.
Ergonomic features include:
• Adjustable trigger and steering tension • Adjustable trigger position (fore-to-aft and side-to-side) • Multiple wheel drop-down options • 3 Grip sizes available (1 included) • 10˚ and 15˚ steering adapters available* • Small steering wheel available* • 36˚ steering cam available* • Smooth, dual-ball bearing precision
Intuitive SimpleScroll™ Progamming Interface Sophisticated programming isn’t worth much if it’s a pain to use. The DX5R’s SimpleScroll programming interface makes navigating menus and changing settings as simple as ‘scroll and click’. It’s so easy to use, most users can complete complex programming tasks without ever having to look at the manual.
Advanced Programming Features The DX5R comes with an impressive list of programming features, some of which include: • Up to 5 drive modes per model • Programming for compatible AVC® receivers • Programmable mixes • ABS and 4-wheel steering • Dual rates and expo And more!