The new Crossover XVR delivers on every front to take your game to the next level. Now there’s a Tippmann marker designed for tournament players by tournament players.
The XVR is packed with performance features including FlexValve Technology which allows operation under 300PSI, reduces recoil and improves air efficiency. The XVR also features an internal Gas Line, three position selector switch changes from electronic to mechanical operation on the fly, center feed with locking feedneck, and break-beam anti-chop eyes. The XVR is dual air compatible which is the ability to add a front vertical regulator when using an aftermarket on/off ASA. The magnetically activated Hall-Effect Electronics provides 6 firing modes including Safety Full-auto, 3-Shot Burst, NPPL, PSP, Millennium, Auto-Response or Semi-Auto.
Add Tippmann’s unrivaled 2-year warranty, the fact that it’s made in the USA and yes, you can still “crossover” into the woods. Best of all, at $429 the XVR upgrades your game … without emptying your pocket.
This is the only marker on the planet that utilizes both a mechanical and electronic trigger. In semi-auto mode the trigger is mechanical and in PSP or full-auto it is electronic. This means you never have to worry about your battery dieing during a game ever again. One flip of a switch is all it takes to switch between modes.
- Upgraded performance, easier maintenance and enhanced design
- New venting On/Off ASA
- New 15” two-piece barrel
- New tool-less access to Bolt and FlexValve System
- New tool-less battery access
- New stream-lined Vertical Grip
- Aluminum Lightweight Trigger
- Soft Sided Marker Case included
- Autococker Barrel Adapter included
- Available in three popular colors, Titanium, Red, & Olive
New optional Barrel Kit available
- Action: Spoolvalve
- Power: Pneumatic
- Hopper Capacity: 200
- Feed Rate: Gravity
- Capable Gases: HPA
- Firing Rate: Adjustable to 15BPS
- Trigger: Electronic & Mechanical
- Barrel Length: 15″ two piece
- Effective Range:150+ feet