- Ready-to-Fly, right out of the box
- Ultrasonic collision prevention
- 4K UHD 30fps, HD 1080p 120fps video / 12.4 Megapixel still camera
- 3-axis anti-vibration gimbal camera with full 360° rotation
- Retractable landing gear
- Easy ‘Twist and Lock’ propeller installation
- Folding rotor arms for compact storage
- Integrated autonomous flight modes
- ST16 controller with built-in 7-inch touchscreen
Typhoon H is the most advanced aerial photography and videography platform available in such a compact size. Driven by customer demand for a design that goes beyond the limitations of a traditional quadcopter, Typhoon H delivers capabilities previously only found in high-end professional offerings, but at a consumer price.
Typhoon H offers flight durations of up to 25 minutes while filming with the CGO3+ 4K UHD camera. The Android powered ST16 Ground Station features a 7-inch touchscreen that displays live footage of your flight in HD 720p resolution and enables a wide variety of autonomous flight modes.
A full 360° view of the world
The 3-axis anti-vibration CGO3+ gimbal camera captures ultra-stable 4K Ultra High Definition video, vivid 12.4 megapixel still images and can be rotated through an unlimited, 360° range of motion. The CGO3+ gimbal camera features a high quality glass 98° field of view, wide-angle lens, and offers manual camera settings while in flight.
View real-time footage in HD 720p on the screen of the ST16 transmitter with the integrated digital video downlink with a range of up to 1 mile (1.6km)